Boise Neighborhood – Your New Home
The Lindley Team at Mortgage Express | 503.517.8641
Boise is an exciting, ever-growing neighborhood with more than meets the eye. From its vibrant vibe to hip establishments and renowned Mississippi Avenue, Boise has something for everyone! Check out must-try restaurants down Williams Avenue or experience local businesses at The Mississippi Street Fair in July—you won’t want to miss it!
This trendy neighborhood is the hub for artists, artisans, and people who are community-focused to make this neighborhood what it is now, despite being one of the poorest neighborhood in Portland before. It is also easy and accessible to go downtown via MAX Rail, so this neighborhood is perfect for young professionals who travel downtown frequently.
There is a mix of families, retirees, and students (Portland Community College is near) living in this neighborhood, although due to its increasing popularity, house and rent prices are a bit pricey, but being near all the conveniences (good schools, market, shopping, establishments, bike lanes, public transportation), you’ll get your money’s worth. Boise Neighborhood is great for those people who love to be where the action happens.
Mississippi Avenue Establishments:
- Cirque du Cycling is a bicycle festival and race event, celebrates all things bike and benefits Albina Youth Opportunity School.
- Por Que No Taqueria – Small restaurant famous for their Tacos & other Mexican basics.
- Mississippi Pizza & Atlantis Lounge – Live music, lounge, delicious food with lots of vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options.
- Gumbo Gifts & Gallery – Gift shop featuring eclectic collection & local artists’ works.
- Ruby Jewel – Ice cream shop with unique flavors, dairy-free options, and build-your-own-sundaes.
- North Portland Bike Works – Nonprofit community bicycle store where you can find honest service, new and used bikes with weekly repair workshops.
- Lompoc 5Q – Great beer selections and excellent pub food. There’s also a heated patio that’s dog-friendly as well.
- Eat: An Oyster Bar – Fresh oysters and other sumptuous seafood dishes with good music and friendly staff.
- HUB – Hopworks Urban Bike Bar – A kid friendly bar where you will find good food and great beer.
- Noho’s Hawaiian Cafe
Authentic Hawaiian food with big portions in an island setting.
- Blackbird Wine Shop
Wide array of wine selections including French, Spanish & local wines. Delicious cheeses and sandwiches are also available.
- Grand Central Bakery
A classic neighborhood establishment that offers great breakfast, pastries, sandwiches and coffee.
The Lindley Team is the top rated Mortgage Lender in Boise Neighborhood! We help families, couples, and individuals develop their financial “Story” in order to obtain residential home financing. The Tammi Lindley Team is proud to help you achieve your dreams of owning your own home, by offering various finance and loan options, and using our years of experience to make sure you are getting the best mortgage possible.
Coming from Boise Neighborhood? Here are easy to use directions straight to our office in Portland.
We love meeting with our clients face-to-face, whether you’re a first time home buyer, moving up to a newer home, looking to invest in real estate, or refinance, we’re here to be your preferred Portland Mortgage Lenders.
(Of course, a full application process is available online as well – just click here.)